- Medivant Healthcare uses FedEx as its preferred shipping partner.
- All shipments originating at Medivant Healthcare will be shipped using FedEx OneRate within 2 business days from the issuance of an invoice to the customer.
- The delivery may then take 2-5 business days dependent on the process defined by the aforesaid Shipping Partner.
- Pickups may on occasion; based on circumstance; and at the sole discretion of Medivant Healthcare, be scheduled by the customer using their own shipping partner for drug substances that are not on the DEA Controlled Substance list.
- For all clinics ordering from Medivant Healthcare a $14.99 shipping fee will be added to the invoice.
- Medivant Healthcare does not accept the return of any of its goods from the customer and does not refund a transaction.
- If a drug product supplied is damaged in transit, expires prior to sufficient use, or is rendered useless to the customer due to unforeseen circumstance,
- Medivant Healthcare will maintain its discretion about replacing the expired product and will issue a substitute shipment.
Terms & Conditions
Should a Master Service Agreement govern the relationship between Medivant Healthcare and the Customer, the terms in the agreement supersedes the below and govern the relationship.
- All payments are due upon receipt; Net 30. Payment received after 30 days is susceptible to a 1.5% late fee.
- Medivant Healthcare reserves the right to suspend services to any account with unpaid invoices after 60 days.
- All invoices will be sent via email unless otherwise specified.
- Customer agrees they are ultimately responsible for determining whether any product purchased under this Agreement is appropriate or accurate for prescribing to any patient, disease, or condition and for determining and recording the individual patients that receive the Products.
- Customers have 48 hours after receipt of shipment to inspect and report shipping damages.